View Larger Image
Wall-mounted Transmitter and Receiver pair for UXGA, YUV or RGsB with Stereo Audio and simultaneous CVBS or S-video with Stereo Audio. The SLX–411 will extend multiple formats of video, data and stereo audio as well as USB connection all up to 50m of Cat5/5e/6 cabling.
Call for Pricing.
Suitable for a wide variety of applications, especially projector installation.
The SLX-411 is a wall-mounted Transmitter and Receiver pair for UXGA, YUV or RGsB with Stereo Audio and simultaneous CVBS or S-video with Stereo Audio. The SLX–411 will extend multiple formats of video, data and stereo audio with USB connector up to 50m of Cat5/5e/6 cabling with automatic cable compensation.
The SLX-411 has an active VGA re-drive connection and stereo audio looping input, to allow local monitor to be connected. A conveniently located USB connector allows a local computer to connect directly to an interactive whiteboard.
- Cost effective, multi-function unit
- Point to point extender with USB connector
- Multi-format video: RGBHV, CVBS, YUV, YPrPb, Y/C and RGsB
- Automatic cable length trimmer in receiver
- Total cable distance up to 50m
- Supports up to 1600x1200 UXGA
- Two CAT*s for video, audio & power
- Supports two simultaneous video paths
- Supplies remote power to receivers
- Line level Stereo Audio
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT*
- Remote unit has buffered outputs
- Makes projector installations easy
- High ground loop immunity
- ‘Plug and Play’ connection
(wall plate transmitter for the SLX-411)
(50 m receiver for the SLX-411)