The SDS-1002 is a flexible and cost effective solution to extending HDMI, RGBHV and stereo audio with video and audio, Ethernet and RS232.
Call for Pricing.
Suitable for a wide variety of applications, especially projector installation.
The SDS-1002 uses standard 3 x CAT 6-8 STP/FTP cable which is flexible, narrow in diameter and low cost. The cables can fit into small trunking and can be terminated easily with standard RJ45 connectors.
The SDS-1002 transmits HDMI signals up to 1080p @60Hz, computer resolutions up to UXGA (1600x1200) and stereo audio. Selection of the signal type can be via the Auto sense feature, RS232 or button control on the wall plate. The receiver unit can be programmed with RS232 command strings to tell the display device which signal type has been chosen.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT cable
- Outputs reach up to 30m
- Support HDMI up to 1.65 Gbps
- HDCP/EDID/DDC transparent link
- HDMI resolutions 1080p @60Hz
- RGBHV resolutions up to UXGA
- Ethernet interface (extra CAT cable needed)
- Composite video and audio
- RS232 extension
- 12Mbps full speed
- 3 x CAT 6-8 STP/FTP cables
- Supplies remote power to wall plate
- High ground loop immunity
- Button control & auto sense
- Compact receiver units
- Stereo audio
- Store RS232 codes for input selection
- Plug and play
- DVI and Display Port compatible
(wall plate transmitter for the SDS-TX1002)
(Receiver option for the SDS-RX1000)