The SDS-1001 is a flexible and cost effective solution to extending HDMI, RGBHV, stereo audio and USB.
Call for Pricing.
Suitable for a wide variety of applications, especially projector installation.
The SDS-1001 uses standard 3 x CAT 6-8 STP/FTP cable which is flexible, narrow in diameter and low cost. The cables can fit into small trunking and can be terminated easily with standard RJ45 connectors.
The SDS-1001 transmits HDMI signals up to 1080p @60Hz, computer resolutions up to UXGA (1600x1200), stereo audio and has USB V1.1 connectivity. Selection of the signal type can be via the Auto sense feature or button control on the wall plate. The receiver unit can be programmed with RS232 command strings to tell the display device which signal type has been chosen.
- Uses easy to install, inexpensive CAT cable
- Outputs reach up to 30m
- Support HDMI up to 1.65 Gbps
- HDCP/EDID/DDC transparent link
- HDMI resolutions 1080p @60Hz
- RGBHV resolutions up to UXGA
- Supports USB V1.1
- Ideal for human interface devices (HIDs)
- 12Mbps full speed
- 3 x CAT 6-8 STP/FTP cables
- Supplies remote power to wall plate
- High ground loop immunity
- Button control & auto sense
- Compact receiver units
- Stereo audio
- Store RS232 codes for input selection
- Plug and play
- DVI and Display Port compatible
(wall plate transmitter for the SDS-TX1001)
(Receiver option for the SDS-RX1000)