- Smart-e recognises that our commercial activities have potential to impact on our suppliers and the environment and as such we will work to minimise any environmental damage to the absolute minimum.
- All products manufactured and sourced by Smart-e are produced under working conditions which are hygienic and safe.
- All staff and people employed by Smart-e, either directly or indirectly, are treated with full respect for their human rights.
- Smart-e acts in an ethical manner on all issues, and in doing so we go above and beyond the basic legal requirements.
- No bribery, corruption, blackmailing or bullying is permitted.
- Smart-e is committed to ensuring that our employment practices and enforcement of corporate regulations ensure the protection of the rights of all those who work for us. Our aim is to work above the minimum standards required by law to ensure our employees are safe, rewarded and valued.
- Child labour is not used by us or our suppliers.
- No discrimination is practised.
- Working hours are not excessive.